Golden Demo Hackathon IPosted by in collaboration | computer science | large scale | semantic web | vu university amsterdam
This june 10 and 11, the Data2Semantics team locked itself in a room in the Amsterdam Public Library to build a first version of the Data2Semantics Golden Demo: a pipeline for publishing enriched data (‘semantics’) directly from Dropbox to Figshare, integrated in the Linkitup webservice.
In two days, we built and integrated:
- A connector to Dropbox
- Term extraction on Word, Excel and text files
- Provenance reconstruction from Dropbox edit history
- Conversion from Excel files to OpenOffice ODS
- Cell and sheet dependency extraction from ODS spreadsheets
- RDF (turtle) representation of spreadsheets
- Complexity analysis of arbitrary RDF graphs
- Report generation for complexity analysis
- Visualization of spreadsheet dependency graphs based on d3.js
Watch the video!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.