YASGUI: Web-based SPARQL client with bells ‘n wistles
A few months ago Laurens Rietveld was looking for a query interface from which he could easily query any other SPARQL endpoint.
But he couldn’t find any that fit my requirements:
- Work on all endpoints conforming to the SPARQL protocol (not just the CORS enabled ones)
- Nice / easy to use interface
- Cross-platform (preferably a web interface)
- Query highlighter / syntax checker
- Namespace prefix autocompletion (through http://prefix.cc)
So he decided to make his own!
Give it a try at: http://aers.data2semantics.org/yasgui/
Future work (next year probably):
- extend it with functionality such as predicate autocompletion, and
- integration with the mondeca ‘endpoint status’ catalog (instead of ckan)
Comments are appreciated (including feature ideas / bug reports).
Sources are available at https://github.com/LaurensRietveld/yasgui